The Play-to-Earn system is revolutionizing the gaming world by creating a system that rewards gamers and creators. It’s a robust field and growing each day. Play To Earn Tokens have a total market capitalization of $5,849,326,873 and a total trading volume of $889,855,454.
Note: The tokens below are ordered by market capitalization from lowest to highest
- Unit Price: $0.05974
- Market Cap: $2,904,876
- Distinct Features: In a way that is independent of programming language and blockchain, Xaya is exceptional in that it supports entirely decentralized, trustless, permissionless, and serverless games/daps. A Xaya GSP can merge assets from other blockchains.
Xaya is a platform for building fully decentralized, permissionless, trustless, and serverless games and dApps; independent of language and blockchain. The Xaya blockchain’s native currency is called CHI.
With Xaya, blockchain scaling problems for game/dApp performance and computational complexity are resolved.
The blockchain code for Xaya was forked from Namecoin and Bitcoin. Similar to how Namecoin does it, Xaya leverages the blockchain as its primary data storage. It guarantees cryptographic security for games and dApps using this base data.
Numerous computationally challenging, real-time Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs) and dApps are made possible using Xaya’s Game Channel technology.
Exchange – CHI is trading on CoinEx, PancakeSwap (V2), ProBit Global, Uniswap (V2), and Liquid with a 24-hour trading volume of $9,449.92.
- Unit Price: $0.0154
- Market Cap: $3,814,522
- Distinct Features: Here, users have access to these NFTs, which offer a practical use such as Improving LP Farming in line with other trading opportunities.
A unique multi-chain dApp called ZooKeeper leverages ZOONFTs to increase liquidity mining and is presently accessible on Avalanche and Wanchain. It provides users with a new and engaging farming experience, providing the players with better mining payouts and more diversified and intriguing NFT gaming.
According to the website, ZooEcosystem is a multi-chain, multi-community ecosystem focusing mainly on blockchain gaming.
- Multi-chain access, allowing users to farm $ZOO tokens and trade ZooNFTs across many networks (now Avalanche and Wanchain, but more are coming);
- The ability to exchange NFTs on an NFT marketplace, such as OpenZoo, and other services;
- Multi-chain gaming, letting you access ZooGames from any chain that is open and play entertaining games.
Exchange – ZOO is trading on Bitrue, TraderJoe, Pangolin, and Wanswap with a 24-hour trading volume of $218,471.
Monsta Infinite (MONI)
- Unit Price: $0.07188
- Market Cap: $4,038,894
- Distinct Features: The environment allows for the bodily parts of game characters to be enhanced, necessitating the acquisition of a new skill card for the upgraded MONSTA.
The blockchain-based in-game money MONI (Monsta Infinite) is used in the card-based monster fight MMORPG. Monsta Infinite is a play-to-earn environment that lets players make money in the real world while having fun in the virtual one.
Even while Monsta infinite was initially intended to be a cheaper entry-cost branch of another distributed universe, Axie Infinite, it finally developed a unique way of addressing several problems now present in the NFT gaming industry.
Users create a team of MONSTAs during gaming, then engage in card-based combat with other players or AI-controlled foes. Additionally, Monsta Infinite includes an open-world function that enables players to create social networks and participate in live events.
Exchange – MONI has a trading volume of MEXC, KuCoin, Gate.io, BitMart, and BKEX, with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,258,889.
Nakamoto Games (NAKA)
- Unit Price: $0.05947
- Market Cap: $4,294,150
- Distinct Features: Instead of just creating one game, they are making a complete ecosystem for play-to-earn games.
A play-to-earn gaming platform called Nakamoto Games offers a variety of entertaining and addictive cryptogames. Given that they anticipate that the market for crypto gaming will continue to expand, the platform will offer enormous earning potential to gamers and non-gamers.
They want to draw in both players and game designers. The platform will give developers the tools to publish and make money from their video games.
Nakamoto Games itself often release new play-to-earn games.
It never gets dull because there are constantly fresh releases for gamers to pick from. Third-party developers are encouraged to integrate their games via their SDK and enhance the number of games offered on their platform in addition to the in-house releases.
Exchange – NAKA is trading live on MEXC, KuCoin, and BitMart with a 24-hour trading volume of $391,338.
- Unit Price: $0.01185
- Market Cap: $4,274,441
- Distinct Features: Third-party developers are encouraged to use our SDK to integrate their games and enhance the number of games launched on our platform.
The GMEE Token is a utility token created to serve as the medium of exchange for payments, services, and rewards in supported games offered on the GAMEE casual gaming platform.
Players will receive GMEE Token for completing games on the GAMEE platform. The tokens will be used to pay entry fees for unique competitions. They will serve governance purposes by enabling token holders to vote on the development of GAMEE games and the allocation of reward pools.
To be linked with its gaming platform, GAMEE is creating a non-fungible token (NFT) system that will give players access to exclusive game missions and competitions, as well as other perks that will be covered in more detail in the future. GMEE Tokens will be used to purchase and upgrade these NFTs.
Exchange – GMEE is trading live on MEXC, KuCoin, Gate.io, Huobi Global, and BitMart with a 24-hour trading volume of $444,304.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any services.