Having a diversified portfolio is the go-to strategy for many crypto investors. So, if you want to create one for yourself, you can start by buying Dogecoin (DOGE) and Collateral Network (COLT) tokens. But which offers the better returns?
That would be Collateral Network, which has attracted investors to its rapidly growing presale, leaving experts to predict a 3500% growth potential before it even hits exchanges.
How to Buy Dogecoin (DOGE)
As Dogecoin hovers around the $0.08 mark over the past two weeks, experts believe that Dogecoin (DOGE) shows signals of an upcoming bullish price prediction and possible breakout at the $0.09 level. So, if you want to get a piece for yourself before the prices go up, here’s what you need to do:
- Decide whether you want to buy Dogecoin via a cryptocurrency exchange (like Coinbase or Kraken) or via an investment app (like Robinhood) that supports Dogecoin
- Create an account on the service you’ve chosen
- Choose the payment method that suits you best (depending on the crypto-trading service you prefer, you can buy Dogecoin from a bank account, wire transfer, PayPal, credit card, etc.)
- Transfer funds into your account
- Find Dogecoin on the exchange or app you’re using
- Pick the type of trade you want to make
- Input how many Dogecoin tokens you want to buy
- Place your Dogecoin order
- Decide whether you want to keep your Dogecoin tokens in the wallet that your platform offers or if you wish to store them outside of the exchange in another wallet.
Why Collateral Network (COLT) Is an Excellent Investment
Collateral Network is a ground-breaking Web3 lending platform that is set to revolutionize the trillion-dollar lending industry by introducing never-been-seen real-world utility on the blockchain. Collateral Network enables people to use their physical assets as collateral and borrow funds against them on the blockchain, something no other crypto platform offers.
Aside from a secure, revolutionary lending platform, Collateral Network provides many exclusive benefits to borrowers and lenders, including:
- A quick and easy way for people to liquidate real-world assets, such as watches, jewelry, art, fine wines, and other valuables
- Discounts on borrowing/trading fees
- The ability for lenders to fund loans by purchasing fractions of 100% asset-backed NFTs and receive a weekly passive income in return
- Competitive rates and flexibles terms
- Private online auctions where Collateral Network token holders can purchase distressed assets from defaulted loans below market value
- A community-led platform where each Collateral Network token holder has governance rights
- Passive income from staking
- A fast turnaround period, where borrowers can receive funds within 24 hours
- No credit footprint on the borrower’s credit file
How to Buy COLT Tokens
You can use multiple cryptocurrencies to purchase Collateral Network tokens, including BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, SOL, SAND, MANA, DOGE, or SHIB. All you need to do is take the following steps:
- Log into your crypto wallet
- Go to the Collateral Network presale portal
- Create a COLT account and input all the necessary info
- Decide how many COLT tokens you want to purchase
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to buy COLT tokens with
- Click on the “Buy Now” icon
- Transfer the crypto you used to purchase COLT tokens to the address that appears on your screen
And with that last step, you can now take advantage of the benefits and real-world utility Collateral Network offers. Enjoy!
For more information on Collateral Network visit the website, join the presale or join the community for regular updates.
Find out more about the Collateral Network presale here:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored press release. Please do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any projects. Read the full disclosure here.
Photo by Kanchanara on Unsplash