Asset management is an organized way to increase wealth or assets over time by providing consumers with trading and saving options, in this case relating to digital assets. Asset Management Tokens have a total market capitalization of $798,551,941 and a total trading volume of $50,889,566.
Note: The tokens below are listed by unit price, lowest to highest.
Metaverse ETP (ETP)
- Unit Price: $0.03156
- Market Cap: $2,558,605
- Distinct Features: Its objective is to create a world where, with the aid of a value intermediary, digital assets (Metaverse Smart Token and Metaverse Identifiable Token) and digital identities (Avatar) support asset transactions (Oracle).
According to its website, Metaverse is an open-source, public blockchain project that aims to offer an essential infrastructure for business and societal needs.
To integrate decentralized apps and services and enable other independent blockchains to interact, exchange information, and conduct transactions at a lower cost, Metaverse uses the Substrate modular framework.
One of the earliest open Blockchains in China, Metaverse, has been running smoothly for four years to promote the usage of blockchain technology. This is done by creating user interfaces that are simple to use and developer-friendly tools that enable non-technical users to equally benefit from this game-changing technology in both their professional and personal lives.
Exchange – ETP is trading on MEXC, HitBTC, and Bitfinex with a 24-hour trading volume of $43,736.16.
Konomi Network (KONO)
- Unit Price: $0.02747
- Market Cap: $2,743,271
- Distinct Features: Initiators can choose pair-Staking for dual-currency staking projects in addition to single-currency staking.
Konomi is a complete asset management suite for cross-chain crypto assets. The network seeks to support more Polkadot ecosystem assets using Substrate as the development framework.
KONOMI Products include:
- Oracle – The Konomi team created a decentralized Oracle machine project, KONOMI Cross-chain Oracle Machine. The best aspect is that any user can utilize our Oracle machine to create a proposal and pricing feed in any currency.
- Ocean Lending – By introducing the Konomi P2P lending module, based on the idea of a capital pool, KONOMI P2P Loans will leverage the Konomi Oracle Machine to close the market gap for small currency lending. Konomi P2P will eventually become a free, approachable, and adaptable instrument for personal DeFi funding.
- Staking – Any project may begin decentralized staking with the help of the KONOMI staking contract without having to modify it. The type of tokens to be staked, the term, and the distribution of interest rates are all freely chosen by the initiator.
Exchange – KONO is trading on OKX, MEXC, Phemex, KuCoin, and Gate.io with a 24-hour trading volume of $244,465.
- Unit Price: $0.008903
- Market Cap: $3,712,081
- Distinct Features: The platform’s revenue is performance-based, making it one of the most economical wealth management tools available.
Retail investors can securely invest with licensed asset managers through the Zignaly platform, a social investment platform. Profits are immediately transferred to consumers and traders without upfront fees from either Zignaly or the professional trader/wealth manager.
They introduce Zigcoin and Zignaly insurance, an NFT-based insurance protocol, to expand its social investing platform and provide even more significant risk mitigation for our users. Here, Users can buy insurance plans covering 10% to 100% of their investment with Zignaly insurance, the first automated insurance policy in the market.
Zigcoin, an ERC20 token, is the entry point into this unheard-of insurance use case and will be used to buy and manage all insurance contracts on the platform.
Exchange – ZIG is trading on MEXC, Bitget, Huobi Global, Gate.io, and IndoEx with a 24-hour trading volume of $403,390.
- Unit Price: $0.05892
- Market Cap: $3,675,493
- Distinct Features: Cryptonovae permits the integration of trading bots, whether custom-coded or bought off the market.
A trading tool called Cryptonovae allows you to easily manage your digital assets on many centralized and decentralized exchanges. YAE is an ERC20-based token that offers holders unique and cutting-edge functionality.
With its special burning mechanism created to reward users, whether they are traders, developers, or holders, Cryptonovae Token (YAE) releases the potential of a true utility token committed to its community.
Furthermore, the Cryptonovae platform includes:
- A standalone piece of software for a trading platform.
- A trading platform that includes sophisticated features like numerous timeframes, multiple screens, bespoke timeframes, infinite indicators, trade management tools, and various order types.
- Trading on both centralized and decentralized exchanges is permitted.
Exchange – YAE is trading on PancakeSwap (V2) and Uniswap (V2) with a 24-hour trading volume of $90,478.03.
- Unit Price: $0.2349
- Market Cap: $3,952,964
- Distinct Features: They provide innovative solutions and collaborate with aspirational businesses worldwide.
Covesting is a software development company that offers DLT services and is fully licensed. Covesting provides a full range of trading and investment tools that easily integrate into apps made by other companies.
The COV utility token establishes a user-centric economy on all supported platforms, and the Covesting ecosystem currently comprises a Copy-trading module, Yield accounts, Cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure, and last but not least, the COV utility token.
One of Covesting’s hallmark products, the copy-trading module, enables you to follow and automatically copy the trades of other platform users. Members can learn from the experience and successful trading techniques of the top specialists in the industry by observing them.
Exchange – COV is trading on KuCoin, Uniswap (V3), and IDEX with a 24-hour trading volume of $472,080.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any services.